Random Liberals

We are random liberals (who knew?). Collectively, we make up the greatest blog in the history of ourselves. We will blog about anything that suits us; mostly politics, with a little bit of religion and randomness to make the blog exciting.

Contributors
Rob
Joshua

Monday, February 09, 2004

Bad, bad weekend

In case you, the one person who reads this blog, were worried, I'm still alive, thankfully. Saturday, I decided that it would be a good idea to cross a busy highway right in front of a full-sized sedan in my compact car. I didn't see said full-sized sedan until it was about two feet from the rear-quarter-panel of my car. Needless to say, I don't have a car anymore. I escaped with only a headache and an abrasion on my forehead, and my sister, who was in the car with me, escaped with a strained neck. That didn't stop the local hospital from charging $1000 to my auto insurance so they could take pictures of my head and tell me that I would, in fact, live to see tomorrow. This has put me in a bit of a spot, but I'll make it.

In other, more politically important news, Tim Russert is, as we all knew, a wuss inside. He did ask some fairly tough questions of our "President," but he refused to follow up when Shrub, unsurprisingly, lied. I don't have a link to the transcript at this moment, but I know where to find one (or two or three; that happens when one looks at blogs all afternoon). I probably won't post the link until tomorrow, because I won't be able to get back on the computer tonight, and The Newshour with Jim Lehrer, a program I've only recently discovered, is on in five minutes. (This is where I say that I hate being on a 56k modem, especially when DSL was supposed to be installed last week. Screw the phone company.)

Hopefully, I'll be back to the form I had on Thursday and Friday. Equally as hopefully, I won't wreck a car tomorrow.

Robert
randomliberal@email.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home