Random Liberals

We are random liberals (who knew?). Collectively, we make up the greatest blog in the history of ourselves. We will blog about anything that suits us; mostly politics, with a little bit of religion and randomness to make the blog exciting.

Contributors
Rob
Joshua

Friday, August 26, 2005

Changes

The blog is undergoing a template change, and I am going to be tinkering with it for a bit. I would like to add a blog roll, both so you can see what I read, and also to link to my classmate's blogs (and my new blog) for my English class. This blog will still be my main political blog, but I want anyone who reads this (hi Dad and Katherine) to be able to read my English assignments and other stuff. Hopefully during all this the blog doesn't go too wacky on me.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home