Random Liberals

We are random liberals (who knew?). Collectively, we make up the greatest blog in the history of ourselves. We will blog about anything that suits us; mostly politics, with a little bit of religion and randomness to make the blog exciting.

Contributors
Rob
Joshua

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It has been far too long

I have really dropped the ball on this blogging thing. My apologies.

First, exciting news: I am going to the Texas Democratic Convention as a full delegate. When last I wrote here, I still thought I was going to be an alternate. Last week, I found out that one of the delegates from my precinct cannot go, so I am taking her place. The convention is going to be in Houston, at the downtown convention center. I am going to run for a spot on the platform committee. Failing that, I will run for a spot on the resolutions committee. I want to be as fully involved in this as possible.

By the way, if there are any planks readers would like to see on the Texas Democratic Party platform, let me know. If it's something I believe in, but hadn't yet thought of, I'll see what I can do. Assuming I can get myself elected to the committee. Here's hoping.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home