Random Liberals

We are random liberals (who knew?). Collectively, we make up the greatest blog in the history of ourselves. We will blog about anything that suits us; mostly politics, with a little bit of religion and randomness to make the blog exciting.

Contributors
Rob
Joshua

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Doing my civic duty...again

As I said I would, I went to the Democratic caucus here in Arlington. There were ten available seats from our precinct to the senatorial/county convention, and as it turned out, there were only 11 people that showed up to our caucus. (What can I say, I live in Texas.) One of them was Darrel Cox, who is running for the state House of Representatives. Candidates for office cannot be delegates to the convention, so the other ten, myself included, will all be representing our precinct at convention.

I'm kind of excited about this. This is my first opportunity to actively participate in politics. I'm also thinking of volunteering for Mr. Cox's campaign. The problem with that is time. I'm not sure if I will have enough of it. If I do, however, I will definitely volunteer. This is an election that I really want to be involved in.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home